Channel Enablement Program Manager - ITSM
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your Future Team
This role is an individual contributor, with a proven track record of driving complex Enablement projects. You will work as part of the Atlassian Channel Enablement team to scope, develop and drive large-scale, comprehensive global partner training and accreditations to support Atlassian products and solutions while maintaining alignment with all stakeholders to ensure the program is built to specifications.
You will play an important in delivery of key initiatives, including things like project plan administration, resource management and change management. You will be wearing multiple hats as you manage programs through their lifecycle, and the hats may change from project to project - flexibility and adaptability are key in this fast paced environment.
You thrive in an environment where priorities and objectives only inspire you to find creative, informed, and innovative learning solutions to business problems.
You must love:
Own your own projects and strategy and blazing new trails
Manage multiple, ongoing enablement projects
What You'll Do
- Ensure the Partner community is aware of and prepared for product, feature, pricing and tooling changes mandated by the company.
- Project manage enablement aspects of launches and ensure all stakeholders are aware of deliverables, and timelines.
- Establish strong trusted partnerships with cross-functional teams (Partner Success, Partner Programs, Channel Operations, Product Marketing, CSI, Marketplace, and Learning Design) to create and launch quality, purpose-built enablement content and partner resources.
- Coach stakeholders on enablement best practices; including how to provide necessary inputs for creating an enablement strategy (ie business outcomes, learning objectives) to identify the right goals.
- Contribute ideas on the development of partner program frameworks, policies, processes and tools that best drive Atlassian's Channel strategy.
- Create sustainable self-enablement for partners today and be excited to create and evolve high-touch enablement programs for strategic partners in the future.
- Create meaningful enablement metrics and targets that reflect a growing capability in all areas in the channel partner ecosystem and show the results of our efforts Support the creation of standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data driven approach when evaluating and addressing learning needs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Program Management or Project Management role, with experience leading Enterprise-level projects.
- Enablement or Learning and Development background including deep understanding of adult learning theories and instructional methodologies.
- Understanding of change management processes and best practices, including external and internal audiences.
- Ability to solve problems and manage input from multiple stakeholders; provide potential solutions when there is uncertainty and facilitate decision-making when there is not always a process, system or solution in place.
- Experience collaborating with our teams and partners across different departments and geographies.
- Global mindset and the ability to view learning programs at scale.
- Atlassian is a dynamic, fast-paced company, so adaptability and flexibility are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to deliver results.
- Metrics-driven. You use data to frame, inform and guide the prioritization and decision making process, to manage the health of your programs through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done.
- An ability to think strategically but dive into details when needed.
- Strong influencing skills. As an individual contributor, you will rely on lots of other people to help define the plan and get it executed.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Successful experience working with Global Partners in a XaaS environment and understanding the consultative conversations taking place.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!