Senior Product Designer, Compass
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST).
Your future team
Our team creates solutions to help large organizations work with the same agility that smaller teams thrive on. We help customers going through large-scale digital transformations, as well as companies that started small and nimble, and are now struggling to keep that agility as they grow. We're building the products and practices that empower customers to work across org chart boundaries, collaborate on plans for big picture initiatives, and stay aligned on goals and objectives.
As a Senior Product Designer for Compass, you'll work with a small, cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers to improve the way development teams build amazing software. If you want to make a meaningful impact on products that people rely on and use everyday, this is an outstanding opportunity.
You'll work on compelling design programs and deliver modern developer tools. You will be involved in early stage research and brainstorming, implementation, and iteration. You'll craft a powerful and intuitive user experience for Developers all around the globe.
What you'll do
- Create seamless end-to-end experiences that directly shape the future of Compass
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing and designers across Atlassian to launch a brand new product.
- Be a true champion for our users while solving complex problems, with a focus on improving our experience quality.
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Experience defining projects and measures of success, testing assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback.
- Proficiency designing with modern tools such as Figma & Mural.
- Experience collaborating with developers, designers, product managers, and other team members.
- Excited by the complexity of the developer tools space and solving complex real-world problems.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!