Security Questionnaire Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a Security Questionnaire Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and completing vendor due to diligence requests for both new Enterprise cloud customers as well as Enterprise customers looking to migrate to the cloud. You will be expected to know the capabilities of cloud compliance that Atlassian can and can’t provide for each of our products, in addition to finding or creating answers for vendor due diligence questions that we don’t know today. You will provide a feedback loop between the Sales and Trust teams in order to highlight any potential compliance gaps that are blocking customers from working with Atlassian, and spearhead the continuous improvement of our vendor due diligence tools & resources to help smooth the landing of our customers in the cloud.
- Complete security questionnaire requests in a timely manner and collaborates with the Enterprise Advocate team to provide completed questionnaires to customers
- Maintain and update the security questionnaire Answer Library by learning from internal teams and completing research to find or create answers for knowledge gaps
- Train Solution Engineering team on security topics as they evolve and help to drive the security strategy of the team as a whole
- Support direct sales with security expertise in conversations with customers
- Conduct analysis on completed security questionnaires to determine win rate and trends of customer deals associated with compliance requests
- Update internal-facing documentation regarding security questionnaire request and completion processes
- Update external-facing Atlassian Trust Center with self-serve customer resources and templates
- Stay current on cloud compliance updates and industry best practices
- 2+ years in compliance, preferably for a software company
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience supporting a Sales team
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!