Channel Business Objective Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is at a pivotal moment in our trajectory. We see the potential to grow into a $10bn + software industry leader, which is supported by a global ecosystem of Channel Partners. We drive decisions through our values, take an agile approach to long-term strategy, and see everything we do through the lens of realizing our mission to unleash the potential of every team.
We are looking for Channel Business Objectives Manager who wants to make a difference in enterprise scaling. You'll drive integrated strategy towards measurable goals and work with business development leaders, analysts, program managers, and practice leaders to accelerate achieving our highest-impact programs.
As part of our Channel Business Transformation team, you will guide substantial outcomes and scalable transformation for Atlassian, our valued partners and customers.
What you'll do:
- Be seen as a go-to teammate – always one step ahead, anticipating needs.
- Partner with Channel leadership to evaluate and develop complex delivery roadmaps and project plans.
- Own project operating rituals/cadences, aiming to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Improve access to strategic information, diagnose team pain points, identify dependencies and strengthen decision-making.
- Orchestrate business reviews and present project communications on our results, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Assist the leadership team in executing the vision of Channel Business Transformation
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in SaaS program management with responsibilities in agile methodologies, business operations, and communications.
- Experience with the inner workings of a Channel sales organization.
- Background in technical and data analysis, project delivery, and performance reporting.
- Experience building sprint and work back plans and process documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, PMP Certification, Six Sigma or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian tools: Confluence, Jira, Jira Service Desk, Atlas
What you bring to the table:
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and renowned for getting things done - with high quality.
- Passion for creating clarity amongst complexity and accomplishing transformative results
- Ability to develop trusted partnerships and drive diverse teams to deliver success
- Highly curious, driven, and bring optimism to your work.
- Thoughtful teammate and an excellent collaborator.
More about our team
The Channel team is tasked with recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market with partners representing Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Not to mention, you will be working with more than 700 global channel partners and ensuring that our program supports their businesses. The Global Channels team is part of the broader sales team, which has a very unique approach to selling.
Our mantra is; happy customers convert to paying customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 240,000+ customers in over 190 countries to date.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!