Channel Business Performance Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Amelia Earhart
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is at a pivotal moment in our trajectory. We see the potential to grow into a $10bn + software industry leader, which is supported by a global ecosystem of Channel Partners. We drive decisions through our values, take an agile approach to long-term strategy, and see everything we do through the lens of realizing our mission to unleash the potential of every team.
We are looking for a stellar Channel Business Performance Manager to champion measurable team outcomes by improving performance management processes, visibility, and communications. You'll focus and guide channel performance projects but also keep an eye on the business as a whole.
As part of the Channel Business Transformation team, you get to work with diverse teams across Channel Management, Business Development, Partner Success, Partner Programs, Marketing, and more to optimize our channel operating model and organize a comprehensive, data-driven approach to accelerating key results across all dimensions of the Channel Business.
What you'll do:
- Driving clean execution and change management against an operating model you help to optimize.
- Align strategy, capabilities, and operational rigor for our high-growth channel team.
- Monitor, measure and assess how important initiatives are delivering results for the company
- Manage and develop operating rhythms and performance monitoring processes
- Develop action plans, execution frameworks and project communications
- Strengthen decision-making and improve access to information
- Assess and report on how projects are moving the numbers and achieving positive outcomes
- Guide teams to use efficient Atlassian project tooling
- Operate in an agile, distributed team environment with diverse responsibilities - operational, logistical, and strategic
- 7+ experience in Sales Business Operations and Analytics experience
- Substantial experience with the inner workings of a Channel Sales organization
- Background in data analysis, diagnostics, and key performance metrics
- Sprint planning, deep project management skills, and work across distributed teams and geographies
- Success in operational discussions, requirements definition, and executive communications
- Hands-on experience in using Confluence, Jira, and Jira Service Desk, Atlas or similar project management tools
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Success learning to be quickly impactful in new areas and keeping pace with growth and evolution.
- You enjoy bringing order to disorder. You are well-versed in creating cohesion among teams and departments, connecting dots across the organization for improved agreement and engagement.
- You're a mentor, multiplier, and awesome teammate. You engender a collaborative environment, bringing teammates together to achieve success
More about our team
The Channel team is tasked with recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market with partners representing Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Not to mention, you will be working with more than 700 global channel partners and ensuring that our program supports their businesses. The Global Channels team is part of the broader sales team, which has a very unique approach to selling.
Our mantra is; happy customers convert to paying customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 240,000+ customers in over 190 countries to date.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!