Software Development Engineer in Test - Trello
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will develop and maintain software to test the product. You should have a solid foundation in test architecture as well as in-depth knowledge of quality assurance. A candidate will implement automation test strategy and help educate developers on the creation of acceptance test automation. Additionally, you will have opportunities to recommend improvements to existing tools and processes in order to improve quality, efficiency and speed of the team.
- Work with QA engineers, developers and project managers to develop and document an automation test strategy with well defined goals
- Define, prioritize and create end-to-end automation for key scenarios
- Create automation suites for acceptance criteria of product capabilities
- Train developers and QA engineers in chosen test frameworks and best practices
More about you:
- Experience writing functional, integration and acceptance tests
- Solid understanding working with and developing test automation leveraging BDD
- Experience working on team building a high-scale customer-facing web product
- Great communication skills and can act as an advocate for testing processes and quality
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines - Bitbucket Pipelines
- Value coaching, partnering and mentoring teammates
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!