Senior Salesforce Administrator, Sales Technology Team
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Sales Technology is a passionate team of engineers working diligently to solve a variety of customer-centric problems and challenges. We unleash the potential of other Atlassians working closely with Sales , Partner & Marketing Operations team. As a team, we build intelligent sales and support systems, analytics, and smart tools which leverage a diverse landscape of Atlassian services such as RPA, Salesforce-slack integration etc.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Salesforce Admin/Sr.Salesforce Admin
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) required and Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) a plus
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional in SalesForce administration, data management, and reporting.
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows and formula fields
- In-depth understanding of permissions in Salesforce; Roles and Profiles, Org-wide defaults, Sharings Sets, Permission Sets
- Has a full understanding of industry practices and/or company SOX policies and procedures
- Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
- Understand and drive best practices of declarative development
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Understand XML and know how to work with DevOps tools like Gearset, Copado, VSCode / Version Control System to deploy changes between orgs
- Strong understanding of partner communities
- Knowledge of SOQL for data extracts and updates
- Building product roadmap for optimizing our Salesforce implementation including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!