Principal Decision Scientist
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for a Principal Decision Scientist with technical skills to join the Decision
Science team and own our total customer potential model(s) and strategy.
What you'll do
- Work with both technical and non-technical partners across Marketing and Product to clarify Atlassian's future potential and identify levers to access that potential.
- Expand the existing model to use dynamic features and flexible outputs to solve the use cases of more partners.
- Find ways to measure the incrementality of levering the model through experimentation and funnel analysis
- Empower partners by giving them the ability to self-serve using Tableau dashboards
- Apply creative analytical skills to several types of business questions to deepen our understanding around the potential and propensity of each Atlassian customer
- 8 + years of experience in analytics or related fields
- 4 + years of experience in potential/projection modeling
- 2 + years of experience in attribution, incrementality or experimentation
- A track record for creating raw data and analysis into well-written content
- Comfort with structuring and coaching others to work through open-ended business questions through analytics
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!