Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Program Manager, Marketing
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
As a Program Manager on our Marketing, Data & Analytics Team, you'll work to boost the cohesion, direction, speed, and general effectiveness of the Marketing team. You will play an important part in how we bring our new products to market, engage our users, and build our brand. You will sit at the intersection of content, design, development, and campaigns. You'll align the efforts of a diverse cast, connecting the dots across teams and adapting to changing circumstances as you anticipate what's next. You will be an excellent partner in understanding your team's challenges, strengths, and motivations, and you'll help channel that at both the strategic and tactical level. This role will will be an individual contributor role reporting to the Program Management Team Lead.
What you'll do
- Run complex, strategic cross-functional programs.
- Champion and cultivate cross-team relationships to organize and manage dependencies
- Facilitate plays, such as retros, team health exercises, prioritization, roles and responsibilities, risk identification and mitigation.
- Support Product Marketing leads to assemble teams, define scope, kick-off and smoothly run successful launches.
- Know when to lead, when to create space for others to step up, and when to draw out insight from the team.
- Educate yourself on team goals and company priorities to allow your team to be set up for success in the eyes of leadership.
- Collaborate with other program managers to architect and implement common processes and patterns across Marketing, further growing the Program Management craft
- At least 3 years in program management or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Enthusiasm and experience working with specialists across teams, such as product, product marketing, design, engineering, and analytics.
- Experience in constantly evolving environments, with the ability to both respond to and motivate change.
- Possess positive energy, resilience, high adaptability, and a sense of urgency with strategy and a clear vision.
It's awesome, but not required, if you have
- Led Agile teams or know Agile methodologies (Scrum Certified)
- Experience working as a member of distributed teams focusing on new product launches
- Experience working with or administering project management, workflow, and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.