Principal Recruiter, Sales
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team:
We are looking to add a Lead Recruiter to the Sales Recruiting Team reporting to the Head of Sales Recruiting. Our most successful Recruiters are data-driven in managing search health, committed to inclusive hiring and progression and passionate about advising and coaching their hiring leaders (even if that means tough conversations). We're a growing and evolving company, so if you're a builder - you'll excel with us!
What You'll Do:
- Be a partner and business advisor to Executive leaders to hire complex senior level positions across the Sales business
- Partner with other Recruiters and Recruiting Leaders to bring a holistic hiring picture to the executive leaders you support
- Drive recruitment strategy by using market data and other metrics to create a narrative and educate hiring leaders on best practices, process and opportunity areas
- Identify opportunity areas and create scalable solutions that will improve the broader Sales Recruiting team with the right level of collaboration and visibility to leadership and appropriate partners
- Proactively be a mentor and "go to" for the broader Recruiting team on best practices, challenges, etc.
- Partner and collaborate with the Sales Recruiting Leadership team to implement plans around our OKRs
- 6+ years' of corporate, full lifecycle Recruiting experience with a demonstrable track record leading senior partners to successful hiring outcomes
- Exceptional command of the end-to-end recruiting process, including sourcing & screening talent, building candidate relationships and closing talent, and establishing trusting, aligned hiring manager partnerships
- Experience leveraging recruitment data to provide insights, guide impactful decisions and understand opportunities areas that need improvement
- Experience creating, structuring and actioning against change management
- Exposure and a commitment to innovative recruiting strategies and inclusive hiring practices designed to improve representation of URGs within Atlassian
- The ability to identify and drivestrategic projects from creation to launch to improve outcomes within Talent Acquisition overall (such as vendor management strategy and candidate experience enhancements)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!