Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Senior Recruiter, CSI
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our high-velocity Sales Recruiting Team! You will play a crucial role in high volume sales hiring for positions across multiple fast-growing teams and products throughout our North American Sales teams. Examples of positions you would hire for include Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Technical Account Managers, etc.
In this position, you will report to the Team Lead of Customer Success and Innovation recruiting and partner closely with full-time and contract Sourcers.
What you'll do
- Make changes to the hiring process in order to create a best in class recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Build something meaningful: We've recently set the vision of building a strategic recruiting partnership partner that does more than just hit LinkedIn, but rather masters the craft of 'the hunt' and serves as a strategic partner to the business
- Be a resource for junior recruiters on the team and drive projects forward that will continue to help evolve and better the Sales Recruiting Team as a whole
- Partner with your Sourcers to drive industry-leading recruiting methodologies, pipeline development strategy, hold strategic intakes and debrief meetings and build strong partnerships with both candidates and Stakeholders
- 5+ recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team or a combination of both with experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), market mapping tools and data dashboards
- Proven success recruiting and closing candidates across individual contributor and management level roles within the enterprise software industry. Having 1+ years of experience in high volume hiring where you focus on closing candidates will benefit you in this role!
- Proven track record of driving change management initiatives with fellow recruiters, sourcers and hiring managers
- A focus in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Experience leveraging data to empower change management and understand progress and opportunity areas in the hiring process
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.