Corporate Security Manager
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world. Our products are revolutionizing the software industry and helping teams collaborate and craft the magic that delivers their best work. Think NASA launching the Rover on Mars or Cochlear gifting those born deaf with the ability to hear, your work directly impacts the products they use to advance humanity.
Our Corporate Security team is responsible for partnering with IT and building world-class enterprise security to help secure Atlassian data and systems. We're looking for a Corporate Security Manager, reporting to the Head of Corporate Security to lead our APAC-based remote team. You’ll have the opportunity to improve security for every Atlassian and make impactful changes to the way we work.
You’ll bring your experience to grow and lead a team of corporate security engineers to build out protections on enterprise endpoint systems (all three, but heavy on Apple), secure corporate network infrastructure, partner with IT to address enterprise risk, and engineering software to help secure our Atlassian TEAM.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience building and leading security teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with security program development and uplift
- Experience in infrastructure security with an emphasis on endpoint security, network security, and/or supply chain risk management.
- Affinity for growing teams and helping people succeed
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python and/or Go)
- Experience with CI/CD and cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP and others.
- Experience with a variety of SaaS tools (Salesforce, Workday, Coupa etc)
- Experience in a large scale cloud environment, ideally IT system administration skills, specifically with AD, SSO, GSuite
- Experience with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), with an emphasis on vendor security assessments
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as SOC 2, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc
More about our team:
We are a focused group committed to protecting the security of our customers and their data. We value diverse thinking and creativity, so we can all learn from each other and do interesting things. You will be working with the whole security team to improve our cyber security posture.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!