Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Product Marketing Manager, Automation
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Today, customers are looking for holistic solutions to their most critical problems, not point products. The Platform marketing team plays a central role in defining Atlassian's platform narrative and helping our enterprise customers understand the value of our platform. Automation is an important platform capability that helps our users automate their workflows across Atlassian products and third-party apps. Read more here.
We are looking for an expert Product Marketing Manager to join our Platform Marketing team. You'll guide our cross-product automation narrative, working with Product and Sales to shape our story and drive awareness of the value of automation with customers, partners, field teams, press, and analysts.
What you'll do
- Define the strategic narrative for Atlassian's automation capabilities based on an understanding of customer needs, use cases, product roadmap, and market trends to influence the product roadmap
- Raise awareness of Automation in the market, including with customers, partners, press, and industry analysts
- Lead go-to-market efforts and product launches
- Create high-quality assets for use by customers, field teams, and partners like blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories, and more
- Work with customer lifecycle marketing and other Product Marketing teams to represent automation value in integrated campaigns
- 3-6 years of B2B Product Marketing experience, ideally targeting Enterprise customers (SaaS preferred)
- Deep experience partnering closely with Product teams on product strategy, narrative creation, and launches
- Ability to write and develop unique and compelling content to feed both marketing campaigns and meet the needs of the Sales team
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing campaigns and customer adoption journeys
- Thrive on teamwork and leading complex projects across multiple teams
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.