TABP - CTO
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your Future Team
Our TABPs are the interlocks between the HRBP, Finance, TA Leadership, and Senior Leadership (FBOs) within their business function. They are responsible for influencing and aligning the business in a way that enables TA to deliver functional goals in each region. The TABP is also the key stakeholder within the COE pod, driving unified people initiatives that align to business needs and the People Team OKR.
Like a Business Owner, they understand the intricate details behind workload for the year, quarter and the month. They hold the business accountable for their role in this partnership and are also the go-to for everything within their function. They are responsible for the global management of Talent initiatives within their function, as well as being the workforce planning/hiring planning representative.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the CoE for TA within a given function/set of functions, partnering within the People Squad as the owner for TA-driven initiatives that align to overarching People OKRs and org talent strategy
- Influence operational improvements and facilitate hiring processes in accordance with the org’s overarching workforce plans
- Support and Embed TA global initiatives (ex: interviewer capacity, URG hiring goals) in partnership with TA leadership & FBO/leadership teams within the function
- Facilitate delivery of headcount in alignment with business goals in partnership with the Heads of Engineering Recruitment in each core regions
- Own global, data driven, view of their function and driving influence with the business (ie: Functional Dashboards, Functional TA QBR’s)
- Manage important comms from partnering people teams surrounding global initiatives/changes that impact TA (ie: Total Rewards, HR, Finance)
- Progressive experience as a Talent Acquisition or People/HR leader with a proven track record of building collaborative partnerships across the business
- Well-versed in core recruitment metrics and practices, with an understanding of how to read, gain insight from, and change behavior leveraging recruiting data (ie; talent funnel, time to fill, forecasting and goal achievement)
- Strong track record in leading projects/programs with business sponsorship geared improving people outcomes (ie; attrition, diversity equity and inclusion, hiring pace)
- Experienced in building compelling business cases grounded in deep understanding of business needs, leveraging data, written proposals, and live presentations
- Curious about business objectives with a willingness to go deep to understand stakeholder viewpoints and needs
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!