Senior Product Designer, Trello Enterprise
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Trello is growing its Enterprise team in 2022, and we want you to help craft the future of this part of our product. Trello is used at scale in large organizations around the world: IBM, Bloomberg, John Deere, just to name a few. These teams have specific needs that come with the size of their organizations.
The team you’ll join will be crafting new features that allow enterprise admins to have more control over how their teams access, collaborate, and adopt Trello across their organizations. Additionally, we are going to make it easier for growing teams to buy our enterprise features without the help of the Trello team, allowing them to scale seamlessly.
The opportunity for design is to transform the Enterprise product experience, making it a delight to use at scale for large teams. As a designer for Trello Enterprise, you have the unique opportunity to leave your mark on our well-loved product.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Product Designer in increasingly senior roles, designing, and shipping products.
- Past experience working on enterprise products
- A demeanor of resiliency. You are able to hear user feedback (sometimes tough) and look for ways to tackle real-world problems.
- Your seniority is obvious when it comes to harnessing the energy of a large and highly skilled product team. This means strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the demeanor to lead teams toward the best design outcomes.
- You have experience working across product teams and managing and communicating with a diverse range of partners.
- You have incredible communication skills, in multiple settings: one on ones, group meetings, and written communication. You can translate highly technical content to non-technical people, and more importantly into our user’s language.
- You have robust experience with customer research and know when to apply the right methodology to the problem at hand.
- You've developed a deep understanding and a high degree of compassion for the people who experience your work.
- You are comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You have the ability to apply your design skills in research, interaction design, and visual design to help craft and build new features.
- You balance data-informed insights alongside synthesizing customer research streams.
- Importantly, you have strong execution skills too, and are adept in modern tools such as Figma, Mural, and Keynote.
- You use prototyping frameworks in your workflow.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!