Global Lead, Cloud Channel Growth
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Many of these organizations acquire Atlassian tools through our global network of partners, who provide a diverse range of enterprise solutions.
We are looking for an experienced senior strategic channel leader for an important role within our channel business development team. You will create & oversee execution of the Channel Cloud Migration plans. By taking a macro view you will establish a plan to achieve acceleration of Cloud adoption & help drive Cloud Migrations through the Atlassian partner community. You will play an important part in ensuring the success of partners both existing and new, in one of the most important priorities for Atlassian.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the strategy for growing Atlassian's Cloud Migration plans through the partner eco-system.
- Pilot and test new ideas for speeding up Cloud adoption by customers through the Partner eco-system
- Be the face of our Cloud Migration opportunity, consulting our important partners’ senior leadership on achieving success
- Working with our partner recruitment team, identifying target partners to help grow our Cloud Migration eco-system
- Partner with our marketing team to drive co-marketing efforts, training, and ensuring partners are working with our sales teams
- Collaborate with a global channel team of Partner Managers to ensure successful outcomes for Cloud Migration
- Assess channel coverage, partner capacity and recruitment requirements - across a range of different partnership models
- Own budget responsibility for Cloud Migration programs
- Partner with Enterprise Sales on optimizing the co-selling motion and building a pipeline
- Collaborate across Atlassian to build and deliver a coordinated enablement model & align with the channel organization to achieve results
- You will focus and lead channel projects, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole
- You bring a record of meeting performance metrics - both sales and non-revenue targets
- You have 7+ years of consulting experience preferably in technology/partner/cloud space.
- You have experience working with SaaS companies and complimentary experience working along Partners.
- Understand the dynamics of moving large number of customers to adopt new products and technologies
- Go-To-Market experience in matrix organizations working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Customer empathy and ability to set foundation for execution (not just pie-in-sky strategy) and deliver execution with a broad set of stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated experience driving strategic recommendations
- Ability to convert business problems into data-driven solutions
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $168,700 - $258,800
Zone B: $151,800 - $232,900
Zone C: $140,000 - $214,800
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!