Manager, Migration Support Engineering
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
We are looking for an accomplished leader to run, enhance, and scale our Cloud Migrations support operations. Someone who will help our customers migrate from on-prem Atlassian products to Atlassian Cloud. In addition to operations, you will also provide strategic direction and operational strategies for Migrations support and drive achievement of Atlassian's company goals. You will lead a group of migrations support engineers and drive their growth and performance. As well as nurture strong team moral and accountability. This role will report to the Group Manager of Migration Support Engineering. To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the Pacific or Mountain US time zones.
What you'll do
- Implement enterprise-level migration support strategy to improve customer migration experience, team scale, growth of talent and scope within the team
- Analysis of global operational metrics to determine strategic wins and discover areas of improvement via coaching, training, knowledge, and product team feedback.
- Develop an environment and culture of world class support throughout the global support team by consistently improving and standardizing support processes
- Partner with Migration program leadership within other teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer programs) to provide customer insights and reduce customer friction
- Analyze global team health for capacity planning, and identify required hiring recommendations that are aligned with the company's Migration goals
- 8 or more years of cumulative experience in software, professional services, software development, support, and customer-facing roles
- Extensive experience in global operations supporting complex enterprise deployments
- 2 or more years of people management experience, leading global support teams with a proven track record of exceeding performance goals
- Experience with recruitment, team growth, coaching, and uplifting skills
- Creation/improvement/maintenance of SOPs, business analytics, with a eye for prioritizing customer experience
- You have a passion for delivering a world class customer experience, and thrive on building continuous improvement against this goal
- Direct experience with Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Manager, Bitbucket, and Tableau are all a big plus
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $124,300 - $190,800
Zone B: $111,900 - $171,700
Zone C: $103,200 - $158,300
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see herefor more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!