Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Investor Relations Senior Analyst
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Come join Atlassian, a mission-driven company committed to unleashing the potential of every team. Atlassian serves over 240,000 customers and is poised to become one of the world’s largest software companies. We put our customers and our values first, and in doing so we’re focused on continuing to scale our unique, impact-focused business model.
The Investor Relations team is at the heart of Atlassian’s long-term strategy. We create the company’s multi-year strategic narrative. We partner closely with the executive team and product leadership, and lead critical initiatives like defining our addressable market opportunities, and leading our sustainability initiatives.
We are looking for an individual who loves to take initiative, lead, is insanely curious, and has deep compassion for those you work alongside and teams everywhere. This role will challenge you to create impact and change your career trajectory - come join us!
More About The Role:
The Investor Relations Program Manager will play an important role in supporting Atlassian’s Investor Relations team and developing our IR program. The IR team helps drive education of our long-term strategy and business model, and is focused on increasing shareholder value through effective communication of Atlassian’s strategy, financial results and operations to the financial community including shareholders and equity research analysts. We partner with key teams across finance and the business to provide alignment on key metrics, messaging, and initiatives, and improve processes. Additionally, we drive better understanding of Atlassian’s positioning and emerging trends for our management team by analyzing financial research/information about the company, our peers and the industry. The ideal candidate has good business acumen, strong communication skills (verbal/written), is highly organized, is analytical, has a propensity to help others, and wants to learn.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Partner closely with cross functional teams including Finance, Strategy & Business Operations, Legal, Product, GTM, and Communications, to understand key drivers, trends, opportunities and risks, and effectively communicate insights.
- Assist in building the Investor Relations function including the development and implementation of IR strategies
- Help plan, manage and track our key investor touch points and communications
- Support the quarterly earnings process and craft key talking points, including preparation of shareholder letters, earnings press releases, Q&A, and accompanying investor and board presentations
- Develop and maintain robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussion to inform our team and executives on emerging trends
- Assist with investor targeting and outreach efforts, ESG research and reporting, and content management on investor relations website
Desired Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in consulting, equity research, public accounting, and/or finance at a public software/internet company
- Strong intellectual curiosity and high attention to detail with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Highly-motivated, energetic, and resourceful team player
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and business models, with desire and capacity to learn about our industry, products, competitors and other key audiences
- Results-oriented, ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Atlassian’s mission and values
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.