Partner Solutions Acceleration Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Partner Solutions Acceleration Team is part of the Customer Success & Innovation (CSI) team with the objective of accelerating Channel by enabling and collaborating with partners to build, market, and sell our market-leading Scaled Agile and DevOps, Work Management, and ITSM solutions. This is a specialist team with deep industry and technology solutions expertise, and is responsible for channel-driven business. We are doubling down on building out this high-impact team as a compliment to our Channel Organization - all in synergy with our uniquely-powerful, low-friction flywheel that adds thousands of new customers per quarter!
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Work together with leaders to establish a global practice development strategy in collaboration with broader team
- Collaborate with team members to create packaged Enterprise Agility implementation services, solutions and GTM strategy based on Jira, Jira Align, and other Atlassian Solutions
- Build and deliver a coordinated enablement model
- Align and collaborate with team members in the Customer Success, Channel, and Sales organizations to achieve results
- Collaborate with the team on Enterprise Agility thought leadership and evangelism
- Be currently enrolled in a 4 year degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2024
- Pursuing a degree in economics, business, or other STEM majors
- Exposure or interest in product, consulting, or sales within a tech company
- Ability to commit to a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2023
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!