Senior Product Manager, Confluence Admin Experience
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 75k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
As Senior Product Manager for Admin Experience, you'll lead the strategy for the future of the Confluence admin. You'll work with customers to reimagine the current admin experience and develop new features that support the needs of administrators in companies of all sizes. Your team will work collaboratively across the company to create an experience that increases customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- You'll be an important member of the Mission Control group that leads Confluence monetization, including our Editions strategy and feature-sets to lead upsell, the Admin Experience, Automation, and Permissions
- Conduct customer research, build product strategy and roadmaps, align with partners across the company to create an outstanding admin experience
- Be a subject matter expert within Atlassian on admin needs
- Work directly with design and engineering to ship fabulous products while having a customer focus
- Make a large impact across the Confluence product family and contribute to how we grow the Confluence business.
- 5+ years of product experience with an understanding of cloud software
- Experience shipping complex and dependent projects in a multi-year mission
- The ability to distill abstract challenges into a strategy and break that down into a cohesive plan that empowers teams to turn problems into user and Atlassian success
- The ability to tell a compelling story at the right level to inspire any audience and align teams on your vision
- The technical know-how to partner with engineering to work on the roadmap you define
- Advocacy for customers - you love talking to customers and solving their problems to ensure they get the most out of our products
- Experience working on admin features or enterprise products is welcome
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!