Principal Partner Solutions Strategist - Cloud Migrations
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Cloud Migrations is Atlassian's top goal. We are committed to helping our valuable customers complete the migrations of the Atlassian products from on-premise environment to Atlassian Cloud. These are complex projects that need discovery, planning, preparation, and testing before taking up the production migrations. Our Partners help our customers move to Cloud.
We are looking for an experienced Principal Partner Solutions Strategist - Cloud Migrations for an important role within our Partner Solutions Acceleration team. You will guide our Global Cloud Migrations Partner Solutions strategy, capability and channel development. By taking a global macro view, you will establish a plan to guide partner capability, and lead expansion of the partner community. You will collaborate with the Cloud migration managers, Channel business development and Partner managers, Marketing, Sales, Technical Architects and play an important part in a global team dedicated to ensuring the success of partners in their Cloud migration practice.
There is simply not a more exciting and impactful cloud migration practice building opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
What you'll do
- Establish a global capability and enablement strategy in collaboration with Regional Solution Strategists, Customer support, Customer Advisory, Channel, Programs Sales and Marketing team to grow and accelerate cloud migration capability in our partner eco-system.
- Provide guidance and work with Atlassian partners to create packaged implementation Cloud migration. services, solutions and GTM strategy.
- Conduct Cloud migration capability and enablement workshops with partners.
- Lead Global channel efforts focused on Cloud migration market success.
- Assess channel coverage, partner capacity and recruitment requirements for Cloud migrations across a range of different partnership models.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales on educating them on partner capabilities and optimizing the co-selling motion.
- Align and collaborate with team members in the Customer Support, Customer Success, Channel and Sales organization to achieve results.
- Collaborate across Atlassian to build and deliver a coordinated capability model.
- You will have 10+ years of product, consulting and sales experience within Digital Transformation and Cloud migrations engagements.
- A history of working in matrix organization where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Good to have experience working with Partners.
- Excellent business insight with outcome-driven approach! Understanding of how to position and sell value, calculate return on investment, and consultative selling.
- Feel comfortable conducting workshops and working with technology teams.
- While proficient, you strive to be the very best. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You will focus and guide Cloud migrations channel and experienced programs, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole.
- You bring a record of meeting performance metrics - both sales and non-revenue targets.
- An extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have goals and need you to help us accomplish them.
- According to Atlassian policy, you must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to legal exemptions. You must provide proof of their vaccinated status within 30 days of their start date. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption before the start of your employment.
About the Team
The Partner Solutions Acceleration Team is part of the Customer Success & Innovation (CSI) team with the objective of accelerating Channel by enabling and collaborating with partners to build, market, sell and implement our market leading Scaled agile and Devops, workplace management and ITSM solutions. This is a specialist team with deep industry and technology solutions expertise, and are responsible for Channel driven specialist business. We are doubling down on building out this high-impact team as a compliment to our Channel Organisation - all in synergy with our uniquely-powerful, low-friction flywheel that adds thousands of new customers per quarter!
Above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and use them as our compass in constantly refining and enabling our Channel model, one that is redefining how channel can help and accelerate our customers adoption through solutions based approach using our software.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!