Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Enterprise Technical Architect - Cloud
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the (Central/Mountain/West) timezone.
Your Future Team
The Atlassian Advisory Services team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. Advisory Services team members engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges and help them deliver a delightful solution to their users. We provide teams of trusted advisors helping orchestrate successful outcomes with customers to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and unlock their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have an impact on millions of users, fast! We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
We're hiring an Enterprise Technical Architect with a focus on the Atlassian Cloud and DC platforms to join our Advisory Services Delivery team. You'll report to a Delivery Manager in the Solutions Delivery part of the Advisory Services organization. Atlassian Enterprise Technical Architects (ETAs) are technical experts with Atlassian Cloud and SaaS solutions, delivering technical guidance to drive customer value realization for clients that have purchased Advisory Services from Atlassian. Enterprise Technical Architects are accomplished at delivering performant technical practices at scale, aligning product capabilities with business needs and desired outcomes. They partner with Enterprise Solutions Strategists to provide the solutions and technical guidance to help the customer achieve their desired outcomes and goals.
You will help our strongest promoters showcase successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian Enterprise Technical Architects aim to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment using their admin knowledge of Atlassian tools.
What You'll Do
- Design technical solutions and prescriptive solution-specific guidance for direct customer engagements
- Cultivate deep technical expertise in the Atlassian Platforms, staying up-to-date on all new capabilities to support varied customer needs
- Understand technical requirements, guide implementation of solutions, and ensure successful product adoption
- Create solution content to support customer goals and outcomes
- Collaborate with Enterprise Solutions Strategists to map out a solution-specific journey with a given customer and deliver guidance and activities that ensure continued progress along that journey
- Ensure the voice of the customer is represented inside of Atlassian, contributing direct and actionable feedback to both internal Product teams in their specific solution area(s)
- Collaborate with Atlassian Strategic Engagement Managers, Enterprise Solutions Strategists, and other internal and external Partner teams to support the client, identify and promote expansion opportunities, and drive success.
- Spend up to 30% of your time traveling domestically, and in some cases internationally, for both internal and customer-facing events
- 8+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of Enterprise customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated admin expertise in SaaS and Atlassian Cloud
- Experience administering Atlassian DC and/or Cloud ecosystem including tools like Access, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Crowd, etc.
- Background in SaaS based-architectures, integration methods, and security considerations
- Experience with Atlassian's Cloud migration process, associated migration utilities, and hybrid SaaS and on-premise deployment models
- Experience supporting the entire lifecycle of the Atlassian Ecosystem. You are comfortable researching, installing, supporting, and scaling Atlassian products and related apps.
- Technical product demonstration, documentation, and presentation experience
- Comfort speaking to and influencing a customer's technical teams
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar product
It's great if you have, but not required
- Experience working on cross-team projects, engaging with Sales, Product, Support, and other teams
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical expert capacity
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $135,000 - $207,000
Zone B: $121,500 - $186,300
Zone C: $112,000 - $171,900
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.