Business Analyst Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian University develops, produces, and sells product training and certification for Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management, Jira Align, and more. We are on the cusp of extraordinary growth and you will have an opportunity to be the tip of the spear and guide our course as we begin the transformative journey. You will join our small but mighty Operations Team (Ops) and will have opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with teammates across Atlassian.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Conduct customer research (i.e. interviews, surveys, focus groups) and analyze the results to help shape the future of Atlassian University
- Research industry best-practices for creating and maintaining content
- Connect with other teams across Atlassian to identify and explore potential synergies with tools and ways of working
- Be currently enrolled in a 4 year degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2024
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or similar
- Experience with statistical analysis methods/tools
- Familiarity with an Agile way of working
- Consultative approach to continuous improvement
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2023
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $36/hr - $50/hr
Zone B: $33/hr - $45/hr
Zone C: $30/hr - $42/hr
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!