Bilingual Enterprise Development Representative (Portuguese)
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar, and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 180,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Development Representatives (EDRs) help the largest of those accounts identify opportunities to grow their investments in Atlassian.
This is a fully remote role. Our Enterprise Development Representatives partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy to drive the adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want to ensure our EDRs operate with a sense of grace and professionalism that ensures a delightful customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales Operations & Marketing organizations.
Enterprise Development Representatives are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively adjust their approach to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to thrive in Atlassian’s unique sales model.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement a consultative sales pipeline with our existing customer base
- Consult our Enterprise customers on the value and logistics of a Cloud migration
- Drive adoption of select new products in the ITSM and security space
- Manage first-touch sales communications to a book of accounts
- You have at least 1 year of experience in software sales and experience achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- You are fluent in Portuguese, including professional and technical vocabulary
- You are organized and love to Play, as a Team
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical
- You can effectively build a pipeline in coordination with our Enterprise Advocate and Enterprise Marketing teams.
- You want to challenge the traditional sales model and improve sales processes
- You love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge
It's nice, but not necessary, if:
- You are fluent in Spanish, including professional and technical vocabulary
- You have prior sales experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- You have experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Atlassian's suite of products is preferred
More about our team
The Enterprise Development team works fully remotely and from our offices in Sydney, Amsterdam, Austin, New York and Boston. We worked in a variety of roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model. We are looking forward to have you join the team!
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!