Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Senior Product Manager - Work Management
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
We are looking for a stellar Senior Product Manager for Atlassian's W4MA (Work management 4 All) cross-flow growth team. You will create the expansion strategy for Atlassian products and eventually revenue. In this visible role, you will help drive experiments to build a seamless cross-flow experience for Confluence, Jira Work Management, and Trello.
Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company— products sold with credit card on the web, tens of millions of end-users (and rabid fans), and a massive target audience. You'll take extraordinary consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model – setting the new standard for a next-gen B2B marketing and e-commerce experience that is personalized and feels like a service.
We like to validate assumptions about our users with different types of testing. We need you to be across the entirety of the product development lifecycle.
You will report to Sr. Group Product Manager, Economy Growth
What you'll do
- Deeply empathize with customer needs, and ship experiences that add value
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments (big bets and iterations) in partnership with product marketers, design, engineering, and research working with a customer-centric, data-informed approach
- Challenge assumptions, embrace learnings from qualitative and quantitative data and adapt accordingly
- Make tradeoffs and prioritization decisions with multiple competing timelines.
- Define success metrics, develop a clear vision and strategy, and refine and iterate.
- Drive alignment among marketing partners, program managers, and other team members.
- Be an Agile product owner for your scrum team.
- 5+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role either in the e-Commerce domain or B2B SaaS space
- Ability to encourage your team to build better products that deliver high customer value and impact
- Outstanding track record with engineers, design, marketing, and cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical skills and experience with experimentation and A/B testing
- Communicate effectively with technical and business audiences including execs
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.