Senior Full Stack Engineer, MarTech
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Marketing Technology (MarTech) team is looking for a Senior Engineer who will play a central role in building and enabling scalable, high-value MarTech systems and processes to achieve our mission of being strategic partners with our global marketing team to achieve Atlassian’s growth to $10 billion.
If you're a naturally curious, team-first thinker who thrives on delivering quality work in a supportive environment that encourages you to be your best, come join us!
What You'll Do
- Work alongside a geographically distributed team of engineers, product managers, solution architects, and business systems analysts
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of the services we own at Atlassian
- Leverage diverse technical stacks and services such as Kotlin, Java, and a wide portfolio of AWS products to enhance our systems
- Interest in developing and implementing customer-centric services
- Experience building applications and integrations in Kotlin and Java
- Have used tools like Git, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo/Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, and Docker for build and deployment workflows
- Have used AWS services like DynamoDB, S3, RDS, SQS, and CloudFront or their equivalents with other cloud providers
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator with a desire to develop and nurture relationships with business stakeholders
- A desire to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed, close-knit, remote-first team
- Can write clear, maintainable, teammate-friendly code, tests, and documentation
- Thrive in fast-paced business environments with unique challenges and opportunities
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems by self-starting or calling on the help of your teammates
- Experience working in Marketing Platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!