Partner Development Manager, Field Team Acceleration
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a Partner Development Manager for Field Acceleration you will set the direction for how we develop partners globally by creating, implementing, and validating our motions to achieve growth by way of partner account managers.
In this global role you'll focus on partners across the Atlassian ecosystem by helping to ensure our field team is equipped and enabled to be strategic business advisors to our partners. You'll set the direction and drive initiatives that develop partners and their relationship with their account managers. You will work with partners and internal stakeholders to identify needs, share partner feedback throughout the company, prioritize project roadmaps, and drive action plans to accelerate partners' growth. This is a cross-functional role working with the global channel, enablement, sales, solutions engineering, services, product, and sales operations organizations across Atlassian.
More about you:
You are highly motivated to lead initiatives and projects that accelerate partner growth. You have supported a channel sales organization with business cases and analytics to implement a data-driven strategy. You have identified partner needs and opportunities within a channel organization. You have implemented solutions and tools to help partners prosper. You get things done efficiently while always mindful of the larger strategy . You are a master communicator who is comfortable engaging with executives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are an excellent TEAM player.
Your future team:
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Partner Development and works with teams and leadership across Atlassian. The Partner Development team is a fun and high-energy group tasked with activating partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) to be Atlassian's 'force multiplier'. Working with over 700 global channel partners we must ensure our programs support a variety of businesses. We are a critical part of Atlassian's broader enterprise group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
What you'll do
- Further develop the Partner Business Planning program and drive iterative improvements
- Ensure partner account managers have a robust set of tools to increase partner business
- Develop and maintain internal channel team enablement
- Guide cross functional teams to deliver informative data and dashboards that bring insight into partner performance
- Illustrate progress and expose gaps through dashboards, reports, and charts
- Mange 2-3 external agency relationships
- Partner with geo-focused acceleration managers to build and report on field team productivity initiatives
- Responsible for a recurring read-out of state of field team productivity by geo
- Contribute to larger internal initiatives
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a channel role at a SaaS company
- Extensive experience working directly with VARs/SIs/professional services organizations
- A strong understanding of solution partner business models and the role partners play to solution, sell and service software products
- Working knowledge of sales cycles and motions
- The ability to work cross functionally like a pro and build relationships
- The ability to design and execute an array of programs and projects, message them and drive adoption
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!