Online Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together, this role requires you to be located in the United States, Pacific time zone ideal.
Your future team
Our Paid Marketing Team executes and measures marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attract new audiences and existing customers. You'll join an outstanding team that is an important growth engine.
Atlassian is looking for an Online Marketing Manager to accelerate the growth of monetizing customers. You will report to the Display & Social Team Lead and join a team of fellow Display/Social Online Marketing Managers.
What you'll do
- Launch and manage the performance of our Account-based Marketing paid social campaigns, and always optimizing the efficiency and scale of our campaigns.
- Work with cross department teams such as Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM), Marketing Analytics, Design.
- Organize reporting, communicating insights, and deliver recommendations to Media Planning team and CLM partners
- Identify blockers ensuring the success of the channel and hitting our quarterly OKRs.
- Manage bid strategy optimization, audience segmentation, analytics, and testing.
- 3+ years of experience in paid display and social, running campaigns across Facebook, and LinkedIn. Google experience is a plus.
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization, and reporting is in your DNA
- Collaboration skills to work with teammates and marketing partners
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in manipulating data sets (e.g. creating pivot tables / VLOOKUP / handling budget/performance)
- Analyze large datasets and produce thoughtfully impactful reports and provide recommendations for expansion and efficiency
- Inform, launch, and measure all paid display/social experiments (e.g. bid testing, creative testing)
- Love for the work and team and a desire to make the team better in all aspects
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!