Support Engineer Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Love solving challenging technical problems, working with global customers from startups to Fortune 500 corporations? Challenges that test a variety of your abilities? Then this job is for you. Atlassian is a growing software development company, and the Support team is also expanding. Atlassian Support Engineers improve our customers' experience with our products through advanced troubleshooting and collaboration with a global team of engineers to solve our more difficult problems.
We are looking for Support Engineers who will exhibit empathy. Engineers dedicated to providing clarity and resolutions. You will partner with peers globally, to solve technical issues affecting the use of our products. Join us as a Support Engineer Intern during Summer of 2023, located in the U.S.!
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Learn about Atlassian products and how to use and support them
- Use your technical skills troubleshooting, validating, and performing root cause analysis of issues
- Communicate (email, zoom) with our customers to ensure their success with using Atlassian products
- Engage, deliver and present results on a project that benefits the support team and our customers. Potential projects including improvements to our internal and external knowledge-base documentation (Engineers, Learning and Development teams)
- Partner with your peers to simplify and organize internal SOPs and documentation
- We also encourage you to participate in our week-long innovation week - Shipit! This will provide you with deeper insight into our customer pain points and how we resolve them together.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's or Masters program in Information Technology or a related technical field and returning to the program after completion of the internship, graduating by June 2024
- Experience helping others through troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and browser development tools.
- Experience learning new tools and products.
- Be able to commit to a full-time (40hrs / week) 12-week internship
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!