Product Marketing Manager, Channel (Enterprise Agility)
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands the transformative role that agility plays in helping the world’s largest companies become more innovative, better places to work. We are looking for a Channel PMM with a penchant for scaling and enabling our channel through the creation of great enablement and marketing deliverables. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing tactics and content that increase awareness and adoption of Atlassian’s Enterprise Agility solutions.
- You have worked at B2B SaaS companies with a high-touch sales model focusing on Enterprise customers
- You’ve helped build and scale a channel with great marketing
- You understand the principles of agility-at-scale
- You’ve been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business
- You’re collaborative, flexible and, most importantly, don’t get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- You love working with channel partners and helping them grow their business
- You love it when your work moves the needle, closes a deal, or makes an impact on a partner and their customer
In this role, you'll get to:
- Help support a channel GTM that engages Enterprise organizations with a value prop that has never been more relevant, enterprise agility
- Partner with design, creative campaigns, content marketing, and our channel teams to create campaigns and programs that support the expansion of the business for Jira Align
- Help craft the messaging and value pillars for why our enterprise agility solution is significant to our channel partners and their customers
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing and Channel Management to help identify, design, and implement new co-marketing tactics
We'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of related channel marketing and product marketing-related experience
- The ability to create and tell a story that simplifies complex technology and inspires action
- Experience designing and building marketing deliverables for SaaS organizations
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software products
- Experience driving enablement for field teams
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in messaging/positioning, creating great content and collateral, and engaging directly with Channel Partners to support their marketing efforts
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!