Senior Partner Business Process Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Atlassian Marketplace is one of the largest B2B app stores globally and has exceeded $2B in lifetime sales since launching in 2012. As a Senior Business Process Analyst you will help support the growth and continued expansion of our Marketplace Partners Ecosystem by enhancing workflow and systems related to pricing, quoting, discounting, approvals and licensing. Additionally, you will support Marketplace loyalty programs and share app pricing leading practices and reduce app pricing outliers. There will be opportunities to improve automation and integration between Atlassian systems and explore AI capabilities to uncover app recommendations and next best actions to improve upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will support the App Commercial Desk (ACD), which is a new function within Atlassian, and whose mission is to improve how our sales teams acquire Marketplace App Information. You will work within the global Marketplace Partnerships organization reporting to the Operations leader, and will be highly cross-functional with teams across Atlassian's global footprint, including: Sales/Sales Strategy, Channels, Commerce, Engineering teams, Customer Experience (CX), Analytics and Enablement. You will implement solutions composed of business processes, systems infrastructure and/or shared services execution.
What you'll do
- Understand Atlassian's Marketplace Programs, its requirements and benefits, and ensure support of those programs
- Support daily operations of our Marketplace program and tools, including service desk support for internal and external stakeholders
- Review Sales Operations and Marketplace program key priorities, assess business impact of their projects and required investment, and prioritize implementation across programs/projects on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the support and operationalization of the Marketplace strategy through continual improvements to process, systems, and tools supporting our various channel routes to market
- Focus on recommending process improvement and efficiencies through process analysis. User experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas and deliver extraordinary partner and customer-focused solutions.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving growth
- Collaborate with our Marketplace program leadership team and product managers for roadmap planning and prioritization
- Collaborate with reporting and analytics teams to ensure we are tracking the right metrics for the business to measure/monitor the health and effectiveness of partners, programs, products and routes to market
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales/Channel Operations or enterprise systems implementation project management within a SaaS company or in a consulting environment.
- Excellent business acumen. You are familiar with traditional B2B sales environments. You engage confidently with the user community, ranging from people who execute processes daily to executive management. Able to identify assumptions made by business stakeholders about needs and solution approaches, then develop and execute methods to validate them.
- You have a natural talent for solution design. You strive to keep processes as simple as possible while delivering key business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work/influence across organizational and subject matter boundaries, especially between business and IT teams. You also are sufficiently versed in IT to negotiate scope and assess basic levels of efforts required for implementation.
- You revere Agile methodologies. We will conduct lots of experiments and count on you to fail fast, but succeed often.
- Experience rolling out programs within a sales or quote-to-cash organization, from project justification (ROI) to requirements gathering, solution design, cross-functional execution to launch and change management.
- You see opportunities for improvement everywhere around you and are ready to swim-lane them all out.
- Data-centric and analytical with fine attention to detail, but can also see the bigger picture
- Understanding of the channel sales process. Experience with channel distribution models. Understanding the Marketplace is a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce, Partner Communities, or other PRM solutions
- Experience with CPQ, EDI or similar electronic data exchange protocols for order and data exchange with partners
- Bachelors Degree required
- Team player at heart
- An extreme sense of ownership and responsibility. You get $#!t done.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!