Product Manager, Enterprise Agility
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic product manager to join our Enterprise Agility team, and help us grow product capabilities of Jira Align, our flagship product. If you are passionate about helping companies manage their strategic investments and connect strategy to execution, we look forward to hearing from you.
Your future team
Our Enterprise Agility product team is comprised of people with backgrounds ranging from accounting to management consulting to customer support to art. We partner with design, engineering, data and research teams to help some of the largest customers of Atlassian gain clarity of insights and improve the efficiency of their strategic initiative investments. You will report to Head of Product, Enterprise Agility.
What you'll do
- Lead the definition of product roadmap as an owner of a product area of our Enterprise Agility team
- Build capabilities that are loved by Atlassian customers
- Be a team player who enjoys working on a growing team of product managers, engineers and designers
- Identify new opportunities for improving the product experience
- Be a subject matter expert on the product capabilities you own
- Guide understanding and partnership between your Enterprise Agility team and other teams across Atlassian
- Work directly with design, engineering, research and marketing to ship high quality products
- Advocate for our customers and their strategic portfolio planning and value stream management needs
- Make a large impact across our product family and influence thousands of customers for decades to come
- 2+ years of product experience with an understanding of cloud software
- Experience working on growing product teams delivering enterprise software capabilities
- Clarity of vision for your product area that provides the team with direction and inspiration
- You can convert opportunities into strategy and build cohesive plans that empower teams to deliver great products
- Technical know-how to partner with engineering on the roadmap you define
- You know how to tell a compelling story at the right level to inspire any audience
- You can encourage your teams to build better products through a constant effort to understand, question, and improve the experiences for our users and quality of our products
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!