Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're looking for a Program Manager for Atlassian's Demand to lead one of our critical programs across multiple cross-functional teams. Demand is an important strategic pillar of Economy to accelerate growth for Atlassian and grow a bigger economy around the company. This person will lead a highly visible program to accelerate new cloud customer acquisition by unifying Product, Growth, GTM, and Economy Demand teams across a common goal for the growth of Atlassian customers and business.
You will support the program in developing clear roadmaps, prioritized backlogs, participate in weekly status shipping meeting, bi-weekly core team sync, monthly funnel metrics review, company-wide transparency, and various checkpoints to improve especially as we scale, and most importantly on commitments to deliver value while creating an extraordinary customer experience.
You will partner with Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, QA, Analysts, and Content Designers that collectively deliver programs for the Atlassian customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Promote project and program management best practices
- Oversee plans, OKRs, and direct schedules
- Perform program management responsibilities involving cross-functional agile teams focused on delivering strategic programs
- Monitor programs and projects from initiation through delivery to guide the execution for all roadmaps that feed into your program
- Identify dependencies and risks, create risk mitigation and dependency management plans and/or trade-off recommendations to the stakeholders
- Navigate changes that affect the program of work and ensure that the benefits of the program remain viable
- Organize project activities and meetings; ensure communication facilitates the program/project completion
- Resolve misalignments around priorities, requirements, resources, and schedule
- Effectively help the team resolve blockers
- Provide leadership for high-profile programs and projects
- Collaboratively identify and synchronize project interdependencies across multiple teams
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Manager (PMM) partner
- Experienced Agile Program Manager 5+ years of experience who has supported web development teams
- You have experience managing complex programs; involving executives and multiple teams across different time zones.
- Experience driving process improvement.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile and ability to apply it in a practical way.
- Experience with the value of metrics and iterative delivery.
- You have an encouraging coaching style and are comfortable working with a wide range of people, testing new ideas with them, and observing the results with empathy.
- Experience in multiple levels of communication, including tailoring the message for the audience and medium to keep everyone informed
- PMI-ACP or PMP or PgMP - Nice to Have but not required.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.