Group Manager, Cloud Enterprise Support
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring strategic manager to run and grow our Cloud Enterprise Customer Support operations. Reporting to the Group Manager, Cloud Enterprise Collaborating with Regional Managers from other geographies and Heads-Of departments, you will define strategic direction and operational strategies for our Cloud Enterprise support teams based in North America. You will identify areas for continuous improvement, contribute to policies and frameworks, and most importantly, develop team talent.
To support our customers, you need to build an environment that attracts top talent and nurtures them through training programs, accountability for stretch goals, regular performance management, and calibration exercises. You will join our Customer Support Services (CSS) department at an exciting time where Atlassian is growing year over year, and we want to grow intelligently while helping our customers unlock value from our products faster. This is an opportunity to help achieve that goal.
What you'll do
- Define support strategy to improve customer experience, scale the team, develop talent, balance cost and coverage
- Present strategy, important insights, financial/non-financial achievements, monthly/quarterly progress updates to leadership.
- Coach stewardship capabilities and a continuous improvement mindset to your directs and their teams
- Inspire and motivate support leadership and support engineers to lean into our values to advocate for our largest, most complex enterprise customers
- Develop an environment and culture of legendary support throughout the Cloud support team
- Analyze operational metrics to determine strategic wins and guide improvements to increase value for Cloud customers
- Collaborate with important partners in our Cloud Product team and other leaders throughout Customer Support & Success to guide visibility of cloud support customer needs and ensure multi-functional and cross-geo collaboration
- Lead your team through hyper-growth transformation by scaling intelligently and improving the customer experience
- Grow the leadership capability in the organization - senior managers, support managers, and their teams
- Attract and nurture top talent, improve employee engagement and satisfaction
- Monitor and improve important business processes and operational metrics
- Foster an environment of legendary customer support - Improve solutions based on internal insights and customer feedback to challenge your team and the broader company to deliver higher value
- Anticipate the evolution of Cloud customers and their needs in partnership with Product leadership
- Guide cross-functional and cross-geo programs to accomplish broader company strategy
- Demonstrated experience implementing talent-nurturing programs that grow leaders and Support Engineers
- Experience presenting to support platform heads and senior leadership with clear successes and challenges and the impact on the health of the business
- Leadership experience managing large teams to meet operational performance goals
- Exceptional behavioural assessment capability and the ability to teach this to others
- Experience building a customer-centric culture that advocates for the customer's needs
- Experience interpreting data analytics to find insights that customer value
- Demonstrated experience and success in multi-functional influence and inspiring change
- 15+ years of experience in fast-growing global support operations serving a complex customer base
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: Zone A: $149,200 - $228,900
Zone B: $134,300 - $206,000
Zone C: $123,800 - $190,000
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!