Enterprise Loyalty Advocate
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about engaging with Enterprise customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing outstanding growth? Are you a curious person, always looking for the best approach to maximize value with all your customers?
Our Enterprise Loyalty team's mission is to maximize revenue retention with a keen eye toward strategic migration and expansion efforts; all while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Enterprise Loyalty Advocates are champions to one of Atlassian's most treasured assets, our customers. We impact the retention and growth of our Enterprise accounts through cultivating strong partnerships with our largest 10% of customers and positioning the high value of Atlassian's software within every interaction.
More about the team and the role
The Loyalty Advocacy team is comprised of curious, resilient, proactive, empathetic, and fun-loving Loyalty Advocates specializing in Atlassian's full suite of products and services. We have shared team performance metrics and goals to encourage collaboration and partnership. Above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and use them as our compass in constantly refining and optimizing our non-traditional sales model.
Our team drives renewal strategies that proactively engage clients and keep the churn rates low. We uncover expansion and migration opportunities by seeking to understand our customer's goals then sharing how Atlassian's solutions can help achieve them. We overcome objections using our active listening skills to identify and resolve blockers that may be preventing customers from maintaining their existing suite of solutions. Every Enterprise Loyalty Advocate bridges the gap between sales and customer success by collaborating with account teams as well as channel partners to support strategic account planning, verifying pricing and license expiration dates, and sharing feedback on the growing business needs of a customer.
In the first 90 days, we'll expect any candidates to:
- Have experience with enterprise software renewals and account management practices
- Effectively manage stakeholders through Atlassian's communications channels and eagerness to implement constructive feedback
- Work independently, be decisive, and strategically prioritize opportunities
- Enjoy being a great teammate; collaborating with internal and external parties to reduce churn and expand customer base
- Simplify complexity and actively listen to feedback for continuous customer experience improvement
- Have the discovery skills and curiosity to uncover opportunities for expansion
It's great, but not required, to have experience:
- Selling or renewing in the SaaS industry
- CRM software and video conferencing
- Discovering upsell & cross-sell opportunities
Minimum required experience:
- 3+ years of proven experience in account management, software renewals, customer success, or other relevant business areas
- Ability to establish rapport, form relationships, and build trust on the phone and on video across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Nurturing customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle, maximizing customer retention rates through effective inside sales techniques over the phone, video, and email while also mitigating churn risk.
- Lead renewals across different products and platforms for both direct customers as well as customer renewals that vary across any of our Solution Partners in each region we support
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintains a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulates those improvements to customers and our solution partners
- Maintains a consistently healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers' status within internal systems
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $75,000 - $115,000
Zone B: $67,500 - $103,500
Zone C: $62,200 - $95,500
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!