Program Manager, Total Rewards
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team:
Our Total Rewards team is comprised of professionals with backgrounds in Compensation, Benefits and Mobility. We design programs and strategy as a part of the broader People team to deliver an outstanding talent experience for Atlassians.
We're hiring a Program Manager reporting to the Total Rewards Principal Portfolio Lead. You are a program manager or consultant with a background in organizational performance, human capital or operational skills. Here, you'll drive cross-functional program delivery and develop program management capabilities and operational effectiveness across the Total Rewards team.
What you'll do:
- Join a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment where we are focused on innovation and making bold moves with our people strategy
- Build relationships across the Total Rewards and broader People Team, including leadership
- Identify opportunities to increase effectiveness with innovative solutions and then bring them to life
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver strategic programs
- Develop the program management capabilities within the Total Rewards Team
- Help create and manage OKRs for the Total Rewards team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in program management or consulting
- Experience facilitating meetings and workshops and versed in tailoring messages for different audiences
- Demonstrated history of delivery in an ambiguous work environment and leading cross-functional teams
- High level of creativity and execution skills (strategy through implementation)
- Passionate about identifying and analyzing problems and building programs and teams
- Able to embrace evolving priorities and pivot as needed
- Excellent team player who maintains a collaborative approach
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $141,000 - $216,200
Zone B: $126,900 - $194,600
Zone C: $117,000 - $179,500
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!