Managed Services Lead-Products
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
Managed Services Lead - Products
About the Role:
As the Managed Services Lead you are responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Managed Services Products business aligned to this region. You will work closely with Avanade global and regional leadership, sales leadership and other stakeholders to implement a sales and go-to-market strategy for driving Managed Services across the region, as well as help identify and shape new Managed Services sales opportunities. Focus will be driving our Managed Services sales within your region every day, both from an origination perspective as well as driving sale capture.In this role, you are the “face” of our Managed Services business both internally and externally in your region, serving as point of contact for regional teams and the interlock to the Avanade global Managed Services team.
- Own the region Managed Services Products sales target.
- Assist Regional teams in developing and executing Managed Services go-to-market plans.
- Manage metrics and sales targets, forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support the sales targets.
- Work across the Avanade sales lifecycle, including market and account planning.
- Travel to meet with clients and support sales pursuits as dictated by the business and requested by the regional teams.
- Bring Managed Services sales and insight data to our teams to help drive go-to-market strategy and sales focus areas.
- For the larger strategic Managed Services opportunities, lead deal shaping, solution planning, and proposal making activities throughout all stages of the deal pursuit to capture the Managed Services sales.
- Driving and integrating Managed Services into the region(s) sales and account plans.
- Collaborate with account and sales teams to identify and market Managed Services opportunities and target clients.
- Account level planning with the region business development executives to originate sales, grow selected Managed Services accounts and secure revenue growth.
- Engage directly with regional BDEs and sales teams to originate and capture Managed Services sales.
- Develop and support effective regional relationships with partners, Accenture and Microsoft to develop the market for our Managed Services offering to help originate sales.
- Collaborate with other Avanade leaders and offering leads on Managed Services market development and identifying offering opportunities that will establish a strong market presence and drive sales.
- Effectively position Avanade’s Managed Services offerings, both internally and externally with our clients and partners, including evangelizing Avanade’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Help build sales acumen and capacity in the region(s) by helping to drive Managed Services sales enablement through additional training and mentoring of regional team members.
- Plan and execute continuous sales education and enablement for our regional teams on Managed Services go-to-market, how we win, what we sell, key deal qualification criteria, etc. to better position our Managed Services offerings with our clients.
- Track key Managed Services renewals and engaging early with the BD teams (grow account, pull forward renewals, increase value proposition, add innovation, etc.)
- Work with our advisory & consulting teams to enable larger Managed Services deal capture.
- Work with Avanade marketing to incorporate Managed Services into the sales campaigns.
- Share client outcomes and market conditions with other stakeholders so that the global offering leads and Managed Services community can evolve strategies and develop innovative solutions for the future.
Passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business.Demonstrated leadership track record in Managed Services sales and deal shaping acumen and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our clients and the various people you interact with daily and you’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow our Managed Services sale opportunities with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of our Managed Services sales and offerings to grow our Managed Services business.
In addition, your skills/experience should include:
Your business leadership experience will likely encompass:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.