Experience Analytics Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
What is Avanade Experiences?
Over Avanade's 20+ years, we've delivered the most intelligent, engaging, industry leading, award-winning experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. As technology and human expectations evolve, we see incredible opportunities for customers, products, and workplaces—where imagination is the only limit.
Avanade Experiences is our way to bring unconventional thinking, exceptional creativity, and our unparalleled engineering heritage to think big and make it real. Our vision of the future goes far beyond concepts to enable and deliver the impact our clients, their people, customers, and communities need.
We support each other with great work to push boundaries, connect technology with what matters to people first, and grow with our clients. If you feel this is a great fit for your path, we’d love to talk.
About the Role:
You will have 5+ years Power BI and Dashboard creation experience.
As an Analytics Experience Management Consultant, you will design and develop human and/or machine experience using data and analytics tools and processes. Using emerging and established technologies, the Analytics Experience Consultant will consider and design for both human and machine interactions in response to insights discovered from data. Additionally, this role will play a critical role in enabling data discovery of core issues, trends, expected and actual outcomes for humans and machines consuming the data.
Day-to-day you will:
- Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Contribute to teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Bring expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations based on company reporting and data needs.
- Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
You will have 5-7+ years Power BI and Dashboard creation experience or relatable professional experience.
and At least 3+ years Management or Lead experience.
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
- Proficient with visual data tools like Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau.
- Demonstrable professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets
-Advanced proficiency with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- Enduring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits
- Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with third-party clients preferred but not essential
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or another relevant field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.