Intelligent Automation Offering Lead - Midwest Region
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Indianapolis, Indiana, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
Intelligent Automation Offering Lead, Analytics
About the role:
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As a Region Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Intelligent Automation Offering in your assigned geography. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional and the Solution Area Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. We work to create an ‘Augmented Workforce’ to support human beings in their work, by applying new technologies, such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive Services, Virtual Agents, and Machine Learning to improve quality, accuracy, efficiency and enable business transformation.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.