Power Platform Consultant
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, Buffalo, New York, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Durham, North Carolina, Newark, New Jersey, Norfolk, Virginia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Richmond, Virginia, Roanoke, Virginia, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Type: Full time
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it.
You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement.
As a Power Platform Consultant, you will be involved in all the project phases, from collaborating on technical architecture, proposing creative solutions in line with the company's value proposition, and leading the solution’s build, support, and evolve phases.
- An experienced Power Platform developer with hands-on experience building Power Apps from multiple data sources
- Familiar with the close review of documentation, design, and implementation of solutions
- Confident communicating and presenting complex information to both the technical team and client stakeholders, and you know how to build bridges between the two.
- Commercially astute and aware of how much value the right solutions bring, helping clients do more with less effort.
- A great communicator, both verbally and in written form
- Happy to share your expertise and help develop others in the team by mentoring junior developers, both onshore and offshore
- Adept at analysis, deductive reasoning and problem-solving
- Accountable for the overall technical quality of the solutions you build
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Lead and support Power Platform solution development
- Collaborate with Technical colleagues to design and implement secure data models, working with global teams and mentoring team members
- Work on Power Platform technical certifications and keep to date with market trends and competitor insights
- Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies
The Tech Stack:
- Core: Power Apps (canvas, model driven) Power Automate, Dataverse
- Nice to have: Power Apps Portals, Pages, Power BI, custom connectors, PCF controls, Azure functions, Power Virtual Agents, Power Platform ALM framework, CoE Starter Kit
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training opportunities with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.