Intern, Digital Sales - Summer 2023
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Columbus, Ohio, Dallas, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Job Summary: This role is part of the Avanade Sales Associate Program (ASAP) and is a digital sales intern level role.
During our 10-week summer internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You’ll spend your summer tackling a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts the summer but will open a lifetime of opportunity.
- Source new sales opportunities by cold calling and emailing.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and respond to website inquiries.
- Qualify leads from either marketing or partners through the established account parameters.
- Engage prospects through relevant channels such as social media, events, campaigns, queries, email, and webinars with a view to developing them into qualified leads.
- Research accounts and identify key players and sales opportunities.
- Develop prospect call preparation intelligence including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
- Coordinate with associated sales manager to align selling efforts.
Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable thriving in a high volume setting through phone or in person sales, while also navigating operational and administrative tasks.
- Does not interrupt and is a good listener and note taker.
- Enjoys researching companies, people, solutions, products, etc.
- Able to complete fundamental technical certifications.
- Current university undergraduate degree in progress, college junior-standing, with an anticipated graduation date of December 2023 - June 2024