Intelligent Automation Architect
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, Hartford, Connecticut, Jersey City, New Jersey, New York, New York, Newark, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Providence, Rhode Island, Rochester, New York, Syracuse, New York
Job Type: Full time
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other. Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers. Avanade is seeking an Intelligent Automation Lead Solution Architect for our growing Northeast region business!
As a recognized and respected IA authority, you’ll serve as the face of our IA offerings internally and externally. Externally, as a strategic advisor for clients, you'll provide expertise in how IA can transform their business and collaboratively define a solution. You will develop and contribute to industry thought leadership and evangelize client successes to make Avanade the undisputed leader and innovator in IA. Internally, you’re responsible for supporting sales and solutioning deals that cover Avanade’s IA practice, further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in intelligent automation. You’ll lead the creation of new IA solutions from incubation of the most promising ideas to proof-of-concepts, through commercialization and deployment of innovative business applications leveraging the latest technologies.
Day-to-Day, You Will
- Support sales efforts of pre-qualified opportunities, including exploratory meetings in partnership with the sales team and client to define and propose a solution, and close the deal
- Lead solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to deliver value for clients, ensuring client happiness
- Support Intelligent Automation priority projects from delivery mobilization through delivery execution
- Educate, enable, and mentor account teams to position IA with clients
- Support IA partner relationships with Microsoft and Accenture
- Identify high-priority solution areas within the offering and help prioritize internal investment initiatives
- Lead all aspects of, and as vital, review deals according to deal approval matrix
- Travel as required by the business
You believe that intelligent automation is the way of the future, and you’re ready to make a big impact in a rapidly growing industry. You are an IA subject matter expert and knowledgeable leader, with a passion for transforming business through the practical application of automation tools.
You can find opportunities for businesses to reduce costs and/or expand their business models with automated decision-making. You have the ambition to grow a whole new generation of IA experts in the region.
Your Skill Set Includes
- Sales experience with developing, managing, and maintaining client relationships and helping close multi-year deals
- Technical/Business Architect that has worked with RPA. Microsoft Power Automate is ideal, but will consider experience in other RPA products (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
- Consulting and project-based experience with a passion for driving business technology solutions and leading through advisory
- Practical predictive analytics or machine learning execution experience
- Familiarity of the Microsoft Bot Framework and Microsoft Cognitive Services capabilities on Azure
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform and Power Automate in particular
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics etc. or respective practical experience
- An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering or related)
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.