Future Opportunity - Sr. Consultant - Full-Stack
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Kansas City, Missouri, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities.
- Oversee and manage a cross-functional development team that designs, develops, and enhances software assets that meet or exceed internal and external (client) expectations, in line with product functionality, cost and delivery schedules.
- Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation and support the sales process as needed.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- You enjoy solving problems and providing solutions in a collaborative environment. You keep an open mind, you explore technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients.
- You work in an agile environment that continuously promotes growth, knowledge and drive to success.
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back.
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with global teams on projects.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning.
- Effective at recruiting talented people, managing and influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders.
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively.
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination.
- Programming: C# / .Net
- Service Development: RESTful services, Microservices, ASP.Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps- Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
- Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework // Hibernate
- Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks: (One or more of) Angular, AngularJS, react.js, React Native, Knockout, Node.js, Ember.js, Vue.js
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes / AKS
- RPA: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
- DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps // Maven, Jenkins
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net MVC, PHP, JSP / Spring
- Web DevOps & Test: Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium