D365 F&O Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Albany, New York, Alpharetta, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, Augusta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Baltimore, Maryland, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Bentonville, Arkansas, Boston, Massachusetts, Burlington, Charleston, South Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Dallas, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Greater Manchester, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Hartford, Connecticut, Houston, Texas, Jersey City, New Jersey, Los Angeles, California, Louisville, Kentucky, Madison, Wisconsin, Miami, Florida, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Nashville, Tennessee, New York, New York, North Charleston, South Carolina, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Rochester, New York, St. Louis, Missouri, Stamford, Connecticut, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Do you take a business and make it run like a winning team? So do we.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive. You take businesses up to the cloud and design real solutions that solve immediate challenges – and those on the horizon. We’ll surround you with people as passionate about innovation and technology as you are.
You love finding ways to transform businesses from the inside out, helping every business function operate, communicate and collaborate seamlessly. You turn your client’s complex challenges into easy-to-use solutions – and fast. We’ll give you the tools and technology to expand your skills and do your best work.
About the role
To get value from ERP today, businesses need solutions that are aimed at tomorrow. You’ll be creating ERP systems for our digital age by designing AX systems, cloud infrastructure, flexible architectures and operating systems, networking, and security and systems management solutions.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Craft build automation and/or build guides for solid, repeatable server builds and deployments
- Deploy enterprise-wide messaging and collaboration solutions to lower costs and increase productivity
- Collect, identify, define and organize detailed user and systems requirements, collaborating with others to ensure solutions match needs and expectations
- Monitor performance and analyze statistics to identify and resolve system problems
- Establish and maintain security including AX Security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
- Design AX technical infrastructure and integration
- Partner with client IT and operation leaders
- Design performance framework and high-availability architecture, and run performance benchmarks on critical business transactions
You have a passion for learning, teamed with good business sense and time management skills. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your own judgment. You’ve a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least seven years of relevant professional experience.
Your experience includes:
- Microsoft platform skills, including Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365
- A working knowledge of cloud infrastructure, operating systems, networking, and security
- Experience managing offshore teams
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.