Future Opportunity - Midwest Managed Services Sales Lead
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
RECRUITING FOR THE FUTURE
This posting is for a future job opportunity. To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for the role outlined below, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first know.
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
As a Director on our Midwest Leadership team, in a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Managed Services Sales Lead will act as a strategic leader and business builder with a goal of revenue growth and increased market share for our Midwest Region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a leader in both Managed Services and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will build and deliver innovative Managed Services solutions and offerings that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients and accelerate the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft platform.
- Collaborate with Area and Regional Leadership, ISV Partners and others, implementing a strategy to drive Managed Services (MS) sales across the regions
- Primary focus will be on Direct business
- Partner with the Avanade sales team on individual opportunities, shaping our MS strategy and price to win
- Align the North America Managed Services business across our global landscape to resolve marquis accounts and best-in-class bids where MS can bring value
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, shaping, review and approval
- Educate account leadership and business development teams on our Managed Services Portfolio
- Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture & Microsoft, while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Lead client workshops with client management, analyzing and designing Managed Services Solutions
- Advise the Sales Team in identifying and targeting key accounts and how to position our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth
- Lead solution planning and design efforts for your team, collaborating with business development and account teams to drive sales in targeted accounts
- Bring best-in-class thinking and integrate where we can enhance our client's business
- Provide input in the developing & executing of plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning
- Lead Regional Leadership and Delivery Teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews, and end-to-end solution shaping
- Offer “hands on” support to each region with their sales strategy and forecast, campaigns, revenue and capabilities, conducting and building cost/benefit modeling and compelling business cases for migration
- Demonstrated experience in roles of growing responsibility within best-in-class professional services/management consulting or technology firms
- Passionate about the development, delivery, and implementation of Managed Services Solutions
- Experience working within a matrixed business model, demonstrating various business partners and stakeholders to grow profit
- Experience leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- Career Focus on Managed Services and Cloud Technology Solutions, partnering with Fortune 1000 clients to optimize workplace technologies and physical environments to improve employee experience and operations
- Experience being responsible for the pursuit of large-scale, positive revenue engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase and resulting in repeat client business
- Successful history of meeting assigned targets
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred