Microsoft Solution Specialist - Product Enablement/Gaming
Location: Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Do you want the impact of your work to be in the spotlight? This leadership role is working within Avanade’s Largest and most important Account worldwide. In this role you will be directly responsible for sales, strategy & delivery of technical and business consulting services within the largest division in the account.
In summary, for largest client in the world, you’re leading the a strategic portfolio, you’ll be partnering with an award-winning team of talent including our most Senior levels of Executive sponsorship. The business outcomes = your career impact. If interested read on….
You excel with net new origination, large scale client management and have technical expertise, passion and finesse for building long standing and valuable sell to and sell through business outcomes.
Complexity is your friend. You love using varied skills of people leadership, business planning, cross team collaboration and deal origination. You nurture, grow & provide management support for top line, bottom line and customer satisfaction.
You’re an inspiring leader and effective networker, that deftly builds, balances priorities, grows and retains excellent relationships inside and outside of your key client division.
About the Role:
- You get to be responsible for the full end-to-end customer engagement model from relationship development through sales through ongoing delivery
- You are a Technology seller to drive net new relationships and business origination that is incremental continuous growth to the overall existing Account portfolio.
- You have full operational accountability for a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers within your account
- You will coordinate all steps of the sales process for your assigned area. You are a leader with a vision and often works with Business Development Executive's on specific opportunities many of which are on your team
- You will demonstrate success and expertise partnering with client and account teams to represent product/solution in potential engagements; evolves customer and partner strategy to accelerate growth and make a material impact for your client’s business.
- Provide regular pipeline reporting and revenue forecasting to inform strategic planning and decisions
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of relevant processes and tools for a given territory/region/Market Unit to support decisions and sales growth
- Extensive customer management, sales and delivery experiences in a Services organization, with significant career success ideally running upwards of 20M portfolio
- Desire to work with VP/C-suite executives and able to develop business relationships as second nature across all needed levels of the org
- Knowledgeable across many areas such as: Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Cloud Technologies, Networking, Data Center Operations, Platform Migration and Enterprise Directories
- Experience and passion for Product Engineering is a plus
- Experience supporting the sale of outsourcing / managed services deals and/or other large-scale engagements that include significant offshore delivery
- Experience leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- This role continues to be a critical part of Avanade’s long-term strategy. Your measurement is a range of metrics including sales, revenue, profitability, as well as customer and team happiness, aka C-sat.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.