Intern, Avanade Social Media
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Seattle, Washington, Tampa, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Together we go beyond.
Avanade is now accepting applications for its Social Media Internship. Social Media internships are intended for qualified applicants seeking hands-on experience supporting the broader Social Media Team to plan and execute global digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, engaging writing ability, a self-starting attitude, experience with standard social media platforms, and a strong interest in technology.
Responsibilities will span several focus areas such as content creation, community management, influencer engagement, reporting / analytics and organizational support.
- Draft and proofread social media posts
- Cut strategic web links and apply UTM codes
- Post content to company social media accounts
- Monitor comments and support community engagement
- Provide visual creation support and develop assets such as social tiles and animations
- Run social media reports and tag content in Sprinklr database
- Work with cross-functional teams (Corporate Communications, Recruitment Marketing, Client Evidence and Campaign Teams) to ensure social support across all business initiatives
- Assist in maintaining the governance processes including channel access
- Collaborate in the planning and ideation of new campaigns
- Help identify key influencers and build target lists
- Proficiency with top social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- An ability to commit to 20 hours per week
- Comfortable working remotely with some availability in the morning hours (8 am – 12 pm PT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research abilities and a meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment without close supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Windows
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.