Cloud Technical Architect - Data & AI CoE
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Phoenix, Arizona, Raleigh, North Carolina, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington, Tallahassee, Florida, Tampa, Florida
Job Type: Full time
- Originate, develop, and grow exceptional internal and external client relationships.
- Be known for your “client-centric” approach and delivery excellence.
- Lead and partner across our global landscape to identify priority accounts and premier bids where our Data Platform Modernization offering (aligned to Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services) can deliver tangible value to our clients.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for the proposed Data Platform solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap aligned to clients’ business needs, including elements such as use case(s) definition, business case, user experience design, business process flows, functional data flow, data catalogs, technical data flows, cloud consumption estimates, delivery approach, resources plans, risks, assumptions, dependencies, etc.
- Build, leverage, and maintain successful industry partnerships with our parent companies (Accenture and Microsoft), with a goal of increasing Avanade's market share in a collaborative model.
- Drive Avanade Data Platform migrations in the market, while effectively positioning related offerings with sales teams, channels, and target clients.
- Engage with clients’ leadership and technology teams in strategic discussions to provide outstanding technical strategy and industry guidance to improve their long-term business goals.
- Lead quality assurance (QA) activities from design to implementation phase of the proposed Data & AI solutions.
- Provide technical leadership as a member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modeling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Establish relationships with Solution Architects in other parts of the business within Avanade and Accenture and collaborate on designing standard methodologies across the company.
- Track record of developing and growing exceptional client relationships with a reputation for delivering a "best in class" end-to-end client experience.
- Demonstrated people leadership, “leading by influence”, and effective peer teaming expertise in large, multinational organizations with globally distributed teams.
- Experience assessing and managing the opportunities and risks associated with large-scale complex services & consulting engagements.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard business practices.
- Applied experience in designing and solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platforms and (preferably based on Azure PaaS & SaaS), having worked in a business consulting (technology focus) environment or a combination of experience and relevant education.
- Solid understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS, and DevOps, including business processing mapping of Data & Analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows (data pipelines).
- Ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data & Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and systems integration
- Knowledge of Data Fabric, Lakehouse and Data Mesh architecture patterns, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes as well as DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.