Intern, Cloud Engineering - Summer 2023
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Columbus, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
Do you love living in the Cloud?
So do we. You’re committed to the Cloud and to your colleagues and clients, helping to give them the tools and processes that will transform business.
Avanade’s North America Internship Program was built for one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver engaging, connected experiences for our clients and their customers. Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time creating never-before-seen, radical and exciting solutions to our clients’ biggest business challenges. If you’re interested in having an impact on tomorrow’s digital landscape, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we’d be crazy not to bring you onboard.
During our 10-week internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You’ll spend your summer taking on a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts the summer but will open up a lifetime of opportunity.
Responsibilities may include:
- Help define and
- Develop, modify and improve client infrastructure solutions
- Support infrastructure deployment efforts
- Support systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Support change management efforts as directed by senior team members and change specialists.
You’re a superb communicator with a talent for technology, who understands how to develop a project plan into a successful software solution.
- College Junior-standing with target graduation date between December 20
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
Your skillset and experience likely include:
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project-based work environment
- Proven leadership experience in an academic, extra-curricular or professional setting
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in beginning a career in technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
You likely have exposure to or familiarity with:
- Infrastructure Microsoft solutions
- Cloud technologies
- Data center operations
- Platform migration and enterprise directories
- Databases and mobility
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Applicants for employment in the US/Canada must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States/Canada
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.