Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Architect
Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Type: Full time
As a Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform Technical Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery (full SDLC) of CRM solutions to clients, often across workstreams. You will have the ability to scale across projects as capacity allows. Additionally, you will be responsible for translating high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives for your team(s). You will be responsible for working with Client Stakeholders to set the vision, technical direction, and solution shaping of their Microsoft CRM technology stack. You will be responsible for running technical teams in varying capacity sizes (~4-10 resources) per project.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Oversee your team(s') work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g., Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and technical solutions designs
- Oversee partnership and coordination between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Hold your team(s) accountable to project quality standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure offshore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
To succeed in this role, you are a seasoned CRM / Power Platform management professional with a great track record. You are able to understand large, complex CRM / Power Platform solutions and the business benefits they deliver.
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM / Power Platform and its applicability to the Client business.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and its first-party applications and the Power Platform (Canvas Apps, Power Automate Flow).
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Azure (PaaS, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Service Bus, etc.),
- Experience putting together both data migration and integration strategies. Provide Non-Technical Requirements- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles-Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience working with distributed offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Education Background:
You are also likely to have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You are likely to have 10 or more years of relevant experience, including Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Directs collective work efforts to accomplish strategic goals for a given portfolio of projects, programs, and/or clients.
- Scope of Work: Translates high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives.
- Complexity: Highly complex problems, often requiring analysis of near-intangible factors, creative solutioning and significant networking to succeed.
- Discretion: Authority to establish standards and shift the overall direction of projects and programs in response to functional strategy
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts are typically strategic in nature, and may have a lasting, long-term impact on Avanade and/or client operations and strategic direction. If client-facing should drive client-relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Operates with extreme latitude in determining focus and approach to work objectives.
- Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies expert knowledge of a learned occupation/discipline and demonstrable, broad knowledge of business operations and organizational strategy.
- Accountabilities & Metrics: Chargeability target- CSAT – Revenue Managed
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Avanade provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $147,000 and $214,000 and information on benefits offered is here.